Create your own Online Radio
November 25, 2006 10 Comments
Creating own online radio is a dream for many of us. It involves a very big problem “bandwidth cost”. Hosting streaming media results in to a huge budget. Live365 used to be a good stage to host our own online radio, but now seems to be useless.
Diino, a new Web 2.0 venture seems to be a good alternative to host your own radio online. Diino is an online storage solution which allows you to store your documents, music, mails etc on a 2 GB online drive. The best feature is, it allows you to listen to your music via streaming…wwwwoow
Let is see how to create an Online Radio using Diino…
01. Create an account with Diino.com and download the diino client.
02. Login to your Dilino Client and create a folder “music”.
03. Upload your mp3 files to diino account and enable web access as follows..
04. Unable web access on the mp3 files you wanted to stream…(Right Click on the mp3 file and click “Enable Web Access”)
05. Once diino publishes your mp3 files, you can access your playlist at http://youraccount.diinoweb.com/files.
06. Now you can play your songs 🙂 and share it with your friends too..
Is’nt cool ? 🙂