Upload images to Flickr Automatically from a Folder
September 28, 2007 Leave a comment
Everyone loves Flickr. But unfortunately there is no simple uploading utility available for this sweet photo sharing website. Flickr does provides some utilities, but all of these tools require manual intervention to do upload.
How about a tool which can upload photos to Flickr as soon as you save a picture to your local folder? Cool ..Isn’t it ?
Foldr Monitr is a little program that sits in your system tray and does that job for you. This tool will be very useful for bloggers who want to use lot of images in their posts but lazy to upload them to flickr. I recommend this tool to be used along with a great addin called Flickr4Writer for Windows Live Writer.
Steps to configure a better photo upload and blog mechanism
01. Install Foldr Monitr and configure it for a local folder.
02. Install Flickr4Writer (You should have Windows Live Writer installed)
03. Drop all photos in to your folder…start blogging…
04. By the time you finish blogging, your pics should be ready on Flickr.
05. Use Flickr4Writer and pull all of them from Flickr and place’em in your post.
Life is now beautiful…Thanks to better software 🙂