January 3, 2007 6 Comments
iTasveer.com has become India’s first online photo printing shop. I was bit confused with the name itasveer and even struggled to pronounce the word. Later I found the actual meaning of word and read it as “i Tasveer“.As per my understanding i denotes India and “Tasveer (तस्वीर in Hindi)” means “Photo”. 🙂
I have tried printing some of my best photos using this website. I must say, they do a very good job in printing and delivery. Quality photo printing and prompt delivery to your door steps.
iTasveer supports uploading full resolution images to the site as albums and print the chosen sets. You can also share your albums in full resolution, allowing others to print your photos as well (Optional).
Windows Vista Benefit : There is a surprising benefit if you register your account with iTasveer.com using Windows Vista. iTasveer.com is providing Photo printing services for Windows Vista. If you use these features, You will get first 10 prints absolutely for free of cost 🙂
Procedure to register your account from Windows Vista
01. Open Windows Photo Gallery in Windows Vista
02. Select all the photos you want to print (This is optional)
03. Select “Order Prints” from Print menu.
04. You will be shown a dialog where you can select a print company. Select it and Click on “Send Pictures“.
05. A screen with options to choose size and number of prints will be shown to you. Ignore it and click on “Register” link.
06. Complete the Registration process, and order the first 10 prints from the website for free of cost.
You will definetely start sending photos there after to iTasveer, once you recieve the first shipment. Kudos to itsaveer.com.